For more information on our Sunday morning services, check out our Sunday Mornings page!
WHAT IS THE SUNDAY MORNING SERVICE LIKE?
- We are a contemporary, non-denominational church, so come a few minutes early and enjoy a warm cup of coffee in the lobby while you meet a few friendly people.
- If you have children with you, someone will help direct you to the children’s check-in table.
- The service typically begins with lively music and singing, followed by a relevant message by the pastor or other leader. The services generally last about 60 minutes.
WHAT SHOULD I WEAR?
- Wear whatever you feel most comfortable wearing, and you’ll fit right in. Most people wear casual weekend attire.
WHERE SHOULD I PARK?
- FREE parking is available in the Liberty Place Garage located at 44 S. 16th St., about two blocks from the Prince Theater.
- You can enter the garage to your left as you drive north on 16th St. away from Chestnut St., or to your left as you drive south on 17th St. away from Market St.
- Obtain a parking ticket as usual when you enter the garage. Before or after the service, just ask one of our ushers for a parking validation ticket. When you leave the garage, insert first your regular parking ticket followed by the parking validation ticket you obtained from the usher.
View FCP – Sunday Service & Parking in a larger map
How do I get there via SEPTA/PATCO?
It’s easy to use public transit to get to the Prince Music Theater via SEPTA or PATCO. Click the button below to get customized public transit directions to the Prince Theater.