NO 8:40AM SERVICE THIS SUNDAY, NOV 19th!
Welcome to Freedom! We are a diverse, contemporary, non-denominational Christian church that believes that life, truth, and hope are found in Jesus Christ. There are people at Freedom Church in every stage of the journey. So whether you are just curious and have a lot of questions or you are looking for a community in which to serve and grow closer to Jesus Christ, there’s a place for you at Freedom Church of Philadelphia.
When and where are the Sunday services?
- Services are at 8:40am (canceled this Sunday, 11/19), 9:55am, and 11:15am at the Prince Theater at 1412 Chestnut Street, Philadelphia, PA
Where should I park?
Special note for Sunday, November 19: Due to the Philadelphia Marathon, access to the parking garage beneath the Liberty Place will likely be affected until approximately 9:00/9:15am. The 8:40am service has been canceled for this date. (The 9:55am and 11:15am services will NOT be affected.)
- FREE parking is available in the Liberty Place Garage located at 44 S. 16th St about two blocks from the Prince Theater.
- You can enter the garage to your left as you drive north on 16th St away from Chestnut St (click here for a street view from Google for this entrance), or to your left as you drive south on 17th St away from Market St (click here for street view).
- Obtain a parking ticket as usual when you enter the garage. Before or after the service, just ask one of our ushers for a parking validation ticket. When you leave the garage, insert first your regular parking ticket followed by the parking validation ticket you obtained from the usher.
View FCP – Sunday Service & Parking in a larger map
How do I get there via SEPTA/PATCO?
It’s easy to use public transit to get to the Prince Theater via SEPTA or PATCO. Click the button below to get customized public transit directions to the Prince.
What is the Sunday morning service like?
- We are a contemporary, non-denominational church, so come a few minutes early and enjoy a warm cup of coffee in the lobby while you meet a few friendly people.
- If you have children with you, someone will help direct you to the children’s check-in table.
- The service typically begins promptly at 8:40, 9:55, or 11:15am with lively music and singing, followed by a relevant message by the pastor or other leader. The services last about 60 minutes.
What should I wear?
- Wear whatever you feel most comfortable wearing, and you’ll fit right in. Most people wear casual weekend attire.
What’s available for my children?
- We have childcare available for children from ages 6 months (or able to sit on their own) through 2 years-old and a dynamic children’s church program, Freedom Kids, for ages 3 years-old through the fifth grade.
- Our children’s church workers are dedicated to keeping your children safe and helping them have a great church experience that is relevant to their age.